STFX Baseball Academy Application Procedure 2017-2018
Open House Dates:
Focus Program Information Session:
Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 7:00 PM
- This evening will provide detailed information about our specific focus programs which include; Advanced Placement, Soccer, Baseball, Hockey, Golf, and Lacrosse Academies.
- It is your chance to tour the school and personally meet our directors, program educators and coaching staff.
St. Francis Xavier Open House:
Thursday, March 9, 2017, 7:00 PM
- Our entire St. FX school community will showcase its numerous programs and extracurricular activities sharing information and hosting numerous interactive demonstrations.
- Come wander our facility, meet our staff and students, ask questions, be treated to some tasty snacks and feel for yourself why St. Francis Xavier is your school of choice!
Junior High Registration:
Saturday, March 18, 2017
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
St. Francis Xavier High School Gymnasium
STFX FEEDER SCHOOL REGISTRATION DATES:
Please See Information Below
NON FEEDER SCHOOL REGISTRATION TIMES:
To Be Announced
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR OUT OF DISTRICT APPLICANTS
PLEASE FOLLOW STEPS 1-7
Please phone the school at: (780) 489-2571 to register for the date above
STFX Baseball Sports Academy Program Contract (contract currently being updated)
1Download and print an electronic copy of the Student Application or pick up a hard copy from our school office.
2Complete all information required on the form and gather a copy of all required documents listed (see checklist below).
- Proof of Resident Address: (ex. Copy of Utility bill, driver license)
- Record of Attendance
- Current Report Card (History of courses and marks)
- Documentation of Legal Name: (e.g., Birth Certificate, Passport)
3PLEASE NOTE: When applying for Academy programs, two reference letters are required for Soccer and one for Hockey. (See each Academy website for details). Complete the bottom section of the form with specifics related to your son/daughter’s history of involvement in the sport, e.g., previous organization, team, level of play, e.g., AA, AAA, Tier.
4To submit documentation, do the following:
- Please fax or scan the student application and required documents to: Fax: 780.486-2564 and/or
- Email Scanned documents to: Sandra.Potts@ecsd.net
- OR drop off in person at our Main Office (click here for address and directions)
5In order to be eligible for an appointment for our “in house” registration night on:
To Be Announced, all documents should be submitted prior.
Applications for registration after To Be Announced, will follow the same process in steps 1-4. If your application is approved, you will receive a phone call to book an appointment for registration with one of our administrators.
6Once documents have been received and approved, a phone call will be made to set up an appointment for our registration night.
To expedite the process, print off and fill out an electronic copy of the 2016-2017 ECSD Student Registration form (4 pages, link below) and bring it to your appointment.
7If the date: March 23, 2016 is not suitable for you, please call the main office to book an appointment for an alternative time and date by calling: (780) 489-2571.
Junior High Registration 2017
*Please confirm with your junior high school if you intend to register at St. FX as they will send us
the necessary documents in advance, i.e., current report card, turn-around forms.