Baseball Academy Budget Breakdown
Baseball Academy Fees General Breakdown
(St. Francis Xavier & St. Thomas More)
There is an annual fee of $3000 that is required for participation in the academy.
These fees are collected to properly operate a full-time baseball program.
The budget breakdown is as follows:
Extra fees are collected to cover expenses for fall or spring trips. These trips are optional, but encouraged.
STFX & STM Baseball Academy Features
Your Academy Fee includes the following:
- Professional Full-time Instructors
- FX or STM Academy apparel (hoodie, dry-fit shirts, shorts, etc)
- Baseball specific fitness plan
- Outside facility rental
- Transportation to outside facility
During regular school hours from 8:15 am to 2:45 pm:
- On field baseball instruction with 3-4 instructors (3 classes per week)
- Classroom baseball instruction (1 class per week)
- Fitness Centre instruction with school fitness instructor Mallory Matheson (1 class per week)
Outside of regular school hours:
- Fall instructional games (local)
- Access to 3-4 hours weekly of extra work
- Access to Fitness Centre
- Baseball specific workout plan
Extra Costs not included:
- Optional fall, winter, and spring games outside of Edmonton. Costs will be determined on a trip by trip basis.